(Setting only-Center Diamond Sold Separately)
Fashioned in precious gold or platinum, this impressive setting highlights the diamond you personally choose for this moment, nestled in a lovely diamond accented setting. Petite diamond accents line the ring's slender tapered shank, creating a look beyond all compare. This engagement ring is destined to delight with 1/4 carat total weight of lab created diamonds and perfect for coordinating with different band style rings for a creative look.
The Sku number is 453772
Depending on the choice of your center lab created diamond, the setting diamond weight will adjust proportionately to keep the same desired style. Smaller diamonds or different shaped diamonds will cause the prong count to adjust or the whole center will adjust to the best fit for that loose lab diamond you chose.
We offer a range of settings, usually in the shape for a round diamond. However, each setting is made for the loose diamond shape you choose. Helpful hints for picking a diamond shape:
- Round diamonds are by far the most popular choice due to their brilliance, fire, and offer maximum sparkle.
- Princess diamonds feature an angular, contemporary beauty that looks great in classic settings, and are next in popularity, offering a great brilliance at a lower price.
- Cushion diamonds are an ideal choice for vintage style settings, they have the look close to a round with personality.
- Radiant diamonds offer a stunning alternative for those preferring a rectangular shape without the long table.
- Asscher diamonds are unique and distinctive, deep step cut and an open window look. You’ll want higher clarity for this diamond shape.
- Emerald diamonds are step-cut, for a long sleek, elegant appearance. They emit less sparkle than round diamonds but are more transparent like the Asscher cut.
- Marquise diamonds are harder to come by in both mined and lab grown diamond shapes. They give a larger appearance and this shape in particular looks so flattering on hands of all sizes.
- Oval diamonds have the larger surface area making it look larger than a round cut of the same size but is very budget friendly if you prefer a setting with a large diamond.
- Pear shaped diamonds are more distinctive shapes, and help fingers look long and slender due to their elongated appearance.
- Heart shaped diamonds reflect lots of light, the color of a heart shaped diamond is harder to distinguish but the not the universal symbol of romantic love.
We'll help you narrow down the options by taking into account the style preferences, lifestyle, and personality of your partner.
Heart shaped diamonds reflect lots of light, the color of a heart shaped diamond is harder to distinguish but the not the universal symbol of romantic love.
We’ll help you narrow down the options by taking into account the style preferences, lifestyle, and personality of your partner.
Lab-Grown Diamond Information
A diamond is a diamond no matter whether it is grown in a lab or comes out of the ground. New World Diamond's, Lab-Grown Diamonds, as diamonds of the future are ethically grown and produced in the United States. Year over year, lab grown diamonds are growing in popularity due to their ethics, affordable price, and mirror qualities of mined diamonds.
Man Made, Lab Grown or Lab Created Diamonds, is there a difference?
Manmade, lab grown and lab created are interchangeable names and also known as engineered or cultured diamonds. These types of diamonds are grown in highly controlled laboratory environments using advanced technological processes that duplicate the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop beneath the Earths surface. These diamonds consist of carbon atoms arranged in the characteristic diamond crystal structure. Since they are made of the same material as mined diamonds, they exhibit the same optical and chemical properties. Mined diamonds are also known as natural diamonds; created by nature.
One of the great benefits of having lab grown diamonds is the variety of colorless ranges and fancy colors that are considered very rare in nature, are becoming obtainable; from popular hues of vivid fancy yellow to deep emerald greens, rare pinks and the historically famous royal blue colors. Fancy colored lab created diamonds and white man-made diamonds sell at comparatively reasonable prices compared to their mined diamond counterparts. They have great ethical practices for humans, animals and the earth itself. All of these factors contribute to the growing demand for lab grown diamonds.
Find more information on lab grown diamonds below.
How are Lab-Grown Diamonds Sized? Millimeters or Carats?
What clarity and color is best for diamonds?
Fancy Lab Created Colored Diamonds at New World Diamonds
The Cut Comparison: Different Cuts of Diamonds, Explained
What are Color Diamonds and What Do they Mean?
5 FAQs About Colored Diamonds
New World Diamonds ships across the United States and internationally. Shipments are 100% fully insured and require a signature upon arrival.
We offer pre-ordering of items, which means they are made to order. This is everything from choosing a loose lab created diamond and setting to some of our fashion jewelry items. Each item has it's own timeframe for delivery and this is generally found above the options area for each product. Loose lab created diamonds are shipped between 2-10 days from order.
Upgraded shipping methods help to deliver your items faster once they are shipped, however it does not speed up the processing for when the order is shipped.
If you need something sooner, please reach out to us to see if that is possible.
Items are boxed for safe keeping or gift giving, we understand that jewelry is often given as a special surprise and we want to maintain your surprise. All orders are packed in earth friendly packaging and the label doesn't give it away! International orders please contact us.
Free 30 Day Returns & Resizes
Not ecstatic about something! Wrong size? Need a larger diamond? Different color gold? Don’t worry, we offer free returns within 30 days of receipt for most orders over $100.00 and US delivered. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.* Please note that all diamond images and videos are for representation purposes and may or may not be the actual diamond. Diamond colors also vary from devices and the color shown may look completely different from them actual in-person color. For eligible orders, our return and resize policy timeline begins when your order is delivered. International customers and customers with previous returns/cancellations, or for more details please see our return page