Whether you're working away at your corporate job or juggling everyday activities, you deserve to indulge in some self-reward and celebration from time to time. When you're searching for a special gift with both meaning and beauty — for yourself or a loved one — an elegant piece of quality jewelry is the perfect selection.
Purchasing a luxurious necklace, bracelet or another jewelry item from New World Diamonds means making an investment to last you or your loved one a lifetime. With our financing plan, your purchase will also be straightforward, effortless and easy to pay off. We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees.
- Quick and easy
- No hidden fees
- Make easy monthly payments
- Get your items before paying them off
Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $50, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees-if applicable. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank; Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
What Is Affirm?
As a financing alternative to upfront payments or interest-heavy credit cards, Affirm allows you to access instant financing when purchasing jewelry from New World Diamonds.
Why Buy With Affirm?
Affirm financing for jewelry and watches offers you the following benefits:
- Quick and easy: Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision.
- No hidden fees: Know up front what you'll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
- Flexible payment plans: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of three, six, or twelve-month terms.
- Pay your way: Pay your bill with a debit card, check or bank transfer.
- Automatic payments: The first payment happens after 30 days and you will receive an email or text to remind you before your next one is due.
How Does Affirm Work?
Jewelry pay with Affirm is a simple process.
Here's how it works:
1. At checkout, choose Affirm as your payment method.
2. Enter your basic identity information.
3. Enter the authorization PIN code Affirm will text you. Affirm will then take only a few seconds to process your request and show you the loan you're approved for — including your interest rate and the number of months you have to pay it off. You'll also be able to choose your three, six or twelve-month loan repayment option.
4. Confirm your loan to accept your financing terms, and you're ready to receive your new jewelry item.
What Is Required To Have An Affirm Account?
To qualify for Affirm watch financing and jewelry financing, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Have a U.S. mailing address
- Have a U.S. mobile phone number registered in your name
- Provide your name, number, birth date, email and the last four digits of your SSN
Does Affirm Perform A Credit Check?
To verify your identity and provide you with a jewelry financing offer, Affirm will perform a soft credit check when you sign up and one hard credit check when you complete your purchase. The soft check will not impact your credit score in any way. The hard credit check may have a minor, temporary effect on your score, but Affirm will not require another credit check for any future Affirm purchases.
Does Affirm Charge Any Fees Or Interest Rates?
Affirm financing will never charge you hidden fees or compounding interest. You will pay a small finance charge when you divide your jewelry purchase into multiple payments, and Affirm always offers you full transparency when it comes to your finances. Affirm will provide you with a clear statement of your finance charges and APR, so you're aware of all costs before purchasing.
*Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $50, limited payment options are available. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC.
See https://helpcenter.affirm.com/s/ for details.