Felicia Setting - 14K
Order now to arrive between - *
New World Diamonds ships across the United States and internationally. Shipments are 100% fully insured and require a signature upon arrival.
We offer pre-ordering of items, which means they are made to order. This is everything from choosing a loose lab created diamond and setting to some of our fashion jewelry items. Each item has it's own timeframe for delivery and this is generally found above the options area for each product. Loose lab created diamonds are shipped between 2-10 days from order.
Upgraded shipping methods help to deliver your items faster once they are shipped, however it does not speed up the processing for when the order is shipped.
If you need something sooner, please reach out to us to see if that is possible.
Items are boxed for safe keeping or gift giving, we understand that jewelry is often given as a special surprise and we want to maintain your surprise. All orders are packed in earth friendly packaging and the label doesn't give it away! International orders please contact us.
Free 30 Day Returns & Resizes
Not ecstatic about something! Wrong size? Need a larger diamond? Different color gold? Don’t worry, we offer free returns within 30 days of receipt for most orders over $100.00 and US delivered. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.* For eligible orders, our return and resize policy timeline begins when your order is delivered. International customers and customers with previous returns/cancellations, or for more details please see our return page
About Lab Grown Diamonds
Lab Created Diamond Information
A diamond is a diamond no matter whether it is grown in a lab or comes out of the ground. New World Diamond's, Lab-Grown Diamonds, as diamonds of the future are ethically grown and produced in the United States. Year over year, lab grown diamonds are growing in popularity due to their ethics, affordable price, and mirror qualities of mined diamonds.
Man Made, Lab Grown or Lab Created Diamonds, is there a difference?
Manmade, lab grown and lab created are interchangeable names and also known as engineered or cultured diamonds. These types of diamonds are grown in highly controlled laboratory environments using advanced technological processes that duplicate the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop beneath the Earth’s surface. These diamonds consist of carbon atoms arranged in the characteristic diamond crystal structure. Since they are made of the same material as mined diamonds, they exhibit the same optical and chemical properties. Mined diamonds are also known as natural diamonds; created by nature.
One of the great benefits of having lab grown diamonds is the variety of colorless ranges and fancy colors that are considered very rare in nature, are becoming obtainable; from popular hues of vivid fancy yellow to deep earthy greens and the historically famous royal blue colors. Fancy colored lab created diamonds and white man-made diamonds sell at comparatively reasonable prices compared to their mined diamond counterparts. They have great ethical practices for humans, animals and the earth itself. All of these factors contribute to the growing demand for lab grown diamonds.
How To Clean Your Lab Grown Diamond Jewelry
While diamonds are one of the strongest and most durable substances on Earth, they do need some regular maintenance to keep them as bright and beautiful and possible. And to be fair, one of the best feelings is looking at your finger and seeing a clean diamond ring. But it’s not just rings — you’ll need to clean a lab-grown diamond, whether it’s a loose stone or already set in jewelry. With a few basic care tips and knowledge about storage and accident prevention, you’ll be sure to keep your diamond in tip-top shape. Let’s look.
Cleaning at Home
How to clean a lab-grown diamond is very similar to how to clean an Earth-formed diamond, as they both share the same chemical, physical, and optical properties. If you notice any pieces of fuzz or small pieces of hair that are lodged between the prongs, then you can attempt to remove them with a pair of tweezers or with a can of air. As for wiping the diamond, you can first try to use a soft cloth to remove any dust or small amounts of dirt. Need something to tackle stubborn dirt? Your best bet for home cleaning is to regularly use a solution of cleanser and water to wipe your loose stone or your jewelry. You can use a soft cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush, according to the GIA to remove the oil, dirt, or debris. And while some people opt for using jewelry-cleaning solution, a little bit of mild soap should be just fine (bonus: it’s something you probably already have at home).
(Setting only-Center Diamond Sold Separately)
This shimmering lab grown diamond engagement ring has a beautiful reminder of all the love you hold in your heart for her in, open hearts line the setting beneath the crown. The lab grown diamond you choose will be encircled by a frame adorned with dazzling accent lab created diamonds, underneath the crown and additional lab grown diamonds line the ring's graceful shank to complete this radiant look. Captivating with 1/4 carat total weight of lab grown diamonds and a bright polished shine, this engagement ring is designed to impress for a lifetime.
The Sku number is 453979
We offer a range of settings, usually in the shape for a round diamond. However, each setting is made for the loose diamond shape you choose. Helpful hints for picking a diamond shape:
- Round diamonds are by far the most popular choice due to their brilliance, fire, and offer maximum sparkle.
- Princess diamonds feature an angular, contemporary beauty that looks great in classic settings, and are next in popularity, offering a great brilliance at a lower price.
- Cushion diamonds are an ideal choice for vintage style settings, they have the look close to a round with personality.
- Radiant diamonds offer a stunning alternative for those preferring a rectangular shape without the long table.
- Asscher diamonds are unique and distinctive, deep step cut and an open window look. You’ll want higher clarity for this diamond shape.
- Emerald diamonds are step-cut, for a long sleek, elegant appearance. They emit less sparkle than round diamonds but are more transparent like the Asscher cut.
- Marquise diamonds are harder to come by in both mined and lab grown diamond shapes. They give a larger appearance and this shape in particular looks so flattering on hands of all sizes.
- Oval diamonds have the larger surface area making it look larger than a round cut of the same size but is very budget friendly if you prefer a setting with a large diamond.
- Pear shaped diamonds are more distinctive shapes, and help fingers look long and slender due to their elongated appearance.
- Heart shaped diamonds reflect lots of light, the color of a heart shaped diamond is harder to distinguish but the not the universal symbol of romantic love.
We'll help you narrow down the options by taking into account the style preferences, lifestyle, and personality of your partner.