(Setting only-Center Diamond Sold Separately)
This perfect emerald shaped engagement ring features a gold diamond lined split band and double halo accented with side 1 1/4 carat total weight of lab grown diamonds in F-G color and VS-SI clarity. This style is also designed for radiant diamonds too. Add a certified lab grown diamond of your choice.
The Sku number is 453747
Depending on the choice of your center lab created diamond, the setting diamond weight will adjust proportionately to keep the same desired style. This style is made for a 4.0ct emerald lab grown diamond, if the shape is changed, the whole center will adjust to the best fit for that loose lab diamond you chose.
We offer a range of settings, usually in the shape for a round diamond. However, each setting is made for the loose diamond shape you choose. Helpful hints for picking a diamond shape:
- Round diamonds are by far the most popular choice due to their brilliance, fire, and offer maximum sparkle.
- Princess diamonds feature an angular, contemporary beauty that looks great in classic settings, and are next in popularity, offering a great brilliance at a lower price.
- Cushion diamonds are an ideal choice for vintage style settings, they have the look close to a round with personality.
- Radiant diamonds offer a stunning alternative for those preferring a rectangular shape without the long table.
- Asscher diamonds are unique and distinctive, deep step cut and an open window look. You’ll want higher clarity for this diamond shape.
- Emerald diamonds are step-cut, for a long sleek, elegant appearance. They emit less sparkle than round diamonds but are more transparent like the Asscher cut.
- Marquise diamonds are harder to come by in both mined and lab grown diamond shapes. They give a larger appearance and this shape in particular looks so flattering on hands of all sizes.
- Oval diamonds have the larger surface area making it look larger than a round cut of the same size but is very budget friendly if you prefer a setting with a large diamond.
- Pear shaped diamonds are more distinctive shapes, and help fingers look long and slender due to their elongated appearance.
- Heart shaped diamonds reflect lots of light, the color of a heart shaped diamond is harder to distinguish but the not the universal symbol of romantic love.
We'll help you narrow down the options by taking into account the style preferences, lifestyle, and personality of your partner.
New World Diamonds ships across the United States and internationally. Shipments are 100% fully insured and require a signature upon arrival.
We offer pre-ordering of items, which means they are made to order. This is everything from choosing a loose lab created diamond and setting to some of our fashion jewelry items. Each item has it's own timeframe for delivery and this is generally found above the options area for each product. Loose lab created diamonds are shipped between 2-10 days from order.
Upgraded shipping methods help to deliver your items faster once they are shipped, however it does not speed up the processing for when the order is shipped.
If you need something sooner, please reach out to us to see if that is possible.
Items are boxed for safe keeping or gift giving, we understand that jewelry is often given as a special surprise and we want to maintain your surprise. All orders are packed in earth friendly packaging and the label doesn't give it away! International orders please contact us.
Free 30 Day Returns & Resizes
Not ecstatic about something! Wrong size? Need a larger diamond? Different color gold? Don’t worry, we offer free returns within 30 days of receipt for most orders over $100.00 and US delivered. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund.* Please note that all diamond images and videos are for representation purposes and may or may not be the actual diamond. Diamond colors also vary from devices and the color shown may look completely different from them actual in-person color. For eligible orders, our return and resize policy timeline begins when your order is delivered. International customers and customers with previous returns/cancellations, or for more details please see our return page