14K Gold Pear Shape Solitaire (Setting Only)262908S4WG14
(Setting only-Center Diamond Sold Separately)
The Blair Setting
This classic solitaire setting features an impressive five prong mounting in a band of 14K white or yellow gold with high polish finish.
When giving a solitaire engagement ring, it doesn't stop the opportunity there; not only does it gives her the opportunity to show off the lab grown diamond you chose, in a timeless setting that will never go out of style. But a solitaire fits nicely with band styles too. By being the unique couple you are, you can create rings that will go with the solitaire. One or two rings to go on either side, a setting that the solitaire can sit into or design a ring to scroll over the shank, embrace the center or both. The possibilities are endless.
This setting is pictured with a 2.25 carat center lab grown diamond. The setting is available in sizes 5 through 9. Each ring is cast to the ring size and custom made for the center lab grown diamond you choose. Please allow 2 possible 3 weeks for shipping. We will ship sooner when possible. If you need it by a certain date, please let us know.
New World Diamonds ships across the United States. Most pieces will ship within two business days, custom creations can take around three weeks. This item is boxed for safe keeping or gift giving, we understand that jewelry is often given as a special surprise and we want to maintain your surprise. All orders are packed in earth friendly packaging and the label doesn't give it away!
Shipments are 100% fully insured and require a signature upon arrival.
Images are for representation purposes only. If you have any questions, please call customer service at (877) 653-2250 or chat with us.
We offer a range of settings, usually in the shape for a round diamond. However, each setting is made for the loose diamond shape you choose. Helpful hints for picking a diamond shape:
- Round diamonds are by far the most popular choice due to their brilliance, fire, and offer maximum sparkle.
- Princess cut diamonds feature an angular, contemporary beauty that looks great in classic settings, and are next in popularity, offering a great brilliance at a lower price.
- Cushion diamonds are an ideal choice for vintage style settings, they have the look close to a round with personality.
- Radiant cut diamonds offer a stunning alternative for those preferring a rectangular shape without the long table.
- Asscher cut diamonds are unique and distinctive, deep step cut and an open window look. You’ll want higher clarity for this diamond shape.
- Emerald cut diamonds are step-cut, for a long sleek, elegant appearance. They emit less sparkle than round diamonds but are more transparent like the Asscher cut.
- Marquise shaped diamonds are harder to come by in both mined and lab grown diamond shapes. They give a larger appearance and this shape in particular looks so flattering on hands of all sizes.
- Oval shaped diamonds have the larger surface area making it look larger than a round cut of the same size but is very budget friendly if you prefer a setting with a large diamond.
- Pear shaped cut diamonds are more distinctive shapes, and help fingers look long and slender due to their elongated appearance.
- Heart shaped diamonds reflect lots of light, the color of a heart shaped diamond is harder to distinguish but the not the universal symbol of romantic love.
We’ll help you narrow down the options by taking into account the style preferences, lifestyle, and personality of your partner.
Lab-Grown Diamond Information
A diamond is a diamond no matter whether it is grown in a lab or comes out of the ground. New World Diamond's, Lab-Grown Diamonds, as diamonds of the future are ethically grown and produced in the United States. Year over year, lab grown diamonds are growing in popularity due to their ethics, affordable price, and mirror qualities of mined diamonds.
Man Made, Lab Grown or Lab Created Diamonds, is there a difference?
Manmade, lab grown and lab created are interchangeable names and also known as engineered or cultured diamonds. These types of diamonds are grown in highly controlled laboratory environments using advanced technological processes that duplicate the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop beneath the Earths surface. These diamonds consist of carbon atoms arranged in the characteristic diamond crystal structure. Since they are made of the same material as mined diamonds, they exhibit the same optical and chemical properties. Mined diamonds are also known as natural diamonds; created by nature.
One of the great benefits of having lab grown diamonds is the variety of colorless ranges and fancy colors that are considered very rare in nature, are becoming obtainable; from popular hues of vivid fancy yellow to deep emerald greens, rare pinks and the historically famous royal blue colors. Fancy colored lab created diamonds and white man-made diamonds sell at comparatively reasonable prices compared to their mined diamond counterparts. They have great ethical practices for humans, animals and the earth itself. All of these factors contribute to the growing demand for lab grown diamonds.
Find more information on lab grown diamonds below.Read Our Return Policy