For a century now, people have been experimenting with the technology used to produce lab created diamonds. The science of producing lab created diamonds was perfected in the last decade. Today, due to efforts made by scientists and diamond experts, we can see gem-quality lab create diamonds exactly identical to mined diamonds.
Lab created diamonds are getting popular day by day as they are conflict-free and superior in many ways to natural diamonds.
At New World Diamonds, we are producing, selling, and marketing gem-quality lab created diamonds on our platform at the competitive prices. This is all possible due to our own facility here in the USA and our own online platform managed and maintained by a specialized team of digital experts.
Lab grown diamonds have an interesting history and facts which are accepted by more than 61% of millennials to date.
Here, we have tried to demystify some interesting facts about lab-grown diamonds to clear all of your doubts regarding its authenticity. Let’s get right down to some facts about this lab-created beauty.
- Lab created diamonds are known by various names within the market like lab-grown diamonds, lab-made diamonds, cultured diamonds, etc.
- Lab created diamonds are indeed authentic and truly real diamonds. The chemical composition of lab-grown diamonds is analogous to the mined diamonds that are found from the earth’s crust.
- Lab created diamonds last forever just like mined diamonds. They are chemically, physically, visually equivalent just like the naturally mined diamonds. Its shine is everlasting and you'll even pass it on to the upcoming generations.
- Lab created diamonds are produced using Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) or High-Pressure heat (HPHT) procedures. Using the latest technology, a facility is created by diamond manufacturers during which diamond seed is subjected to an equivalent environmental condition as found in the earth’s crust for the formation of diamonds.
- All the best lab created diamonds fall into the category of Type IIa diamonds. Only 2% of the mined diamonds have that level of perfection to be eligible to return under this category.
- Lab created diamonds are sustainable and have great environmental and ethical advantages over mined diamonds. All thanks to the utilization of scientific procedures for lab-created diamonds, environmental issues like deforestation, ocean pollution, and therefore the irreversible damage that happens due to open-pit mining are eliminated. Also, lab created diamonds are forming more employment opportunities.
- Lab created diamonds are economical as compared to mined diamonds. they're almost 30% to 40% cheaper than their natural equivalents.
Lab-grown diamonds are graded in same gemological labs as earth-mined diamonds; an equivalent 4Cs technique is employed to grade the lab-created diamonds.Need more information on lab created diamonds? Explore our blog section and be surprised.